An eclectic collection of things I'm learning, things that interest me, things I am doing,

and pictures of adorable little girls that are teaching me so much.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.

Since I have already shared a bit about the lows, how about I counter with a few highs.

My sister and her oldest son visited in July and met Shoshana for the first time. They had been in China for 15 months.


We visited Tim's family in California over Christmas and the New Year and his youngest sister got married! We will do the same again this year since both of his sisters have had a baby recently.


Some dear friends got married last month! It was beautiful and personal.


Went on a week-long vacation with a bunch of friends to Montana where we relaxed, played games, went hiking, water skiing, and running (except me). Too bad that by the end all but two people were injured. I guess there would be a low that I haven't shared before. Tearing my achilles was really a bummer and still keeps me from participating in workouts and coaching sessions like I want to.


In March of this year, near the very end of the volleyball season, my girls won their first match of the season!
I'm really excited that the season is starting up again. We have tryouts for the older girls (my age group) this weekend. Please pray that some technical difficulties will be worked out so we can have a successful season this year!

No comments: