Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!
What better way for a style-challenged person to do artsy photo Christmas cards than using an online point and click website! W00t!
I'm using Shutterfly (now associated with Costco) to send out my second round of Christmas cards ever and if I post some stuff here on my blog then I get 50 of them for free! I can be persuaded to promote a fun product and a great service!
For our Christmas cards this year I plan to order this photo card design. Last year it was fun to use a design with one large picture for most of our out of town relatives and friends so they could get to know Shoshana. This year it will be fun to put multiple pictures on the card for some variety. For those of you who are also my friend on FB you are more than welcome to point out any photos you think should go on our card this year. I have a few ideas but nothing set in stone. Now that I have a family, I understand the appeal of Christmas cards. It is a reminder that even if we haven't had much contact over the year, we still think about you when it counts.
If you're looking for personalized family gifts you should also check out the photo mugs and the wall calendars. They are a lot of fun and super easy to design. Let's just say, after clicking around the calendar options, I couldn't help thinking of several people who would appreciate a personalized calendar like that... not saying anything more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment